Finally, a new item in my shop. A Handmade New Item! Hasn’t been one of those for ages. Between wedding, prom & graduation season, my local shop has been (and still is) FULL. I’ve hemmed & altered dozens of items each week. Took a break and finished off this scarf and managed to get it listed today!
These make cute gifts for your tiny fashionistas, as well as fun props for photo shoots and dress up collections.
No new pics for other works in progress. I’m one of those knitters/crocheters who has multiple projects in the works at the same time.
* Have a pair of multi colored socks on the needles that just stay in the van, for those times when I’m waiting for someone.
* Still crocheting away on the modern striped baby blanket in 2 shades of gray and a pop of bright red. Loving this one, but it is getting too big to haul around. Now an at home sort of project
* Mary Poppins pork pie style straw hat……..took out a row or two, as I’m making this up from the pictures from the movie. Raffia was stretching out too much. Definitely an in the studio type project, as I’m writing the pattern as I go.
* Knit baby hat in soft blue, a great take anywhere project. Aiming to make up several of these in different colors.
* Black & white cotton knit scarf. Done but the fringe. So, technically not done at all. Seem to have projects in this basket all the time. Done: But needing something!
Actually, that doesn’t seem like much at all. Should go match up a few more patterns with some yarn! :)
Long Summer Scarf: White with splashes of color! For Sale in my Etsy Shop
$38.00 Ready to Ship
Ready to Ship!
I have been busy sewing on clients’ orders, but have managed to get a few things completed and a new scarf on the needles. Not sitting idly by here!
Stop by the shop to see what else I’ve been up to. Stitchknit; Creations in Fabric & Fibers
I’ve been working on this hat for what seems like years. More likely, just months……….but with these tiny needles it is taking an age!
Just a couple more inches I think………then I’m going to just gather up the crown and sew up the side seam. Should fit loosely, falling into soft folds in the back.
Could be done by Christmas!
I’ve already had my first order for Halloween! Seems early, but I’m thrilled it will be one less ordered in October!
Try as I might, I can’t get ahead on this wispy little scarf. I’ve had a completed one in actual inventory here a total of ONE week! Yes, within 7 days, ‘she’ was off to her new home…………practically perfect in every way!
I will get started on another soon. Tuesday in fact. I’m taking my mom to the dentist, so will make good use of my waiting room time and see if I can put one of these on the shelf here!