I had some comments about a recent post, where I mentioned one couldn’t have too many projects going at once. Just so you know………I’m equally as jazzed about finishing projects as starting them! Here’s a couple that are waiting in line for “real pictures”…..
Love this color….I call it electric fuchsia!
Love this pattern, it seems to make up so fast. Perfect take along project too.
So, this means I get to start a couple more new things, right??
Off the needles, blocked and waiting for buttons!
I thought I had just the right buttons for this…….but no. I need something with more personality. So, this goes in my bag of items that need something that isn’t in the studio here at Stitchknit. The bag that needs to go to the store. This poses a difficulty, in that I truly do hate shopping.
And, this………….it too needs buttons. Nothing in the box of hundreds and hundreds of new buttons……..or the huge box of vintage buttons will work. Love vintage buttons, but when the design needs 4, of course……..I can only locate things I like that come with just 3!
This is truly a tough one to get a picture of. The yarn is a blend of wool and rayon and has the prettiest shimmer to it.
Off the hook here, just waiting for ends, then the border.
This is like the blanket listed here in the shop. I love this diagonal design. Easy to remember, great for projects on the go!
Some new finds for the supply section of my shop! Just love a new stack of fabric!!!
A whole cone of vintage mohair yarn! Fiber heaven! Royal & Navy together, with a strand of black nylon throughout. Very sharp looking.
I’ve been searching for holiday fabrics to add to the shop in July. These are ‘finds’ from the last sale I attended.
Add these supplies to the huge box of un cut vintage patterns I just brought home, and the shop is going to be stuffed full by July! Rescuing sewing & knitting supplies is almost as fun as sewing & knitting!
I’m adding to my listings for toddlers and little girls, with these pint sized colorful scarves. All but the scarf on the needles available here:
These make cute gifts for your tiny fashionistas, as well as fun props for photo shoots and dress up collections.
Little girls scarf…..great for dress up too….and a fun prop for a photo shoot!
No new pics for other works in progress. I’m one of those knitters/crocheters who has multiple projects in the works at the same time.
* Have a pair of multi colored socks on the needles that just stay in the van, for those times when I’m waiting for someone.
* Still crocheting away on the modern striped baby blanket in 2 shades of gray and a pop of bright red. Loving this one, but it is getting too big to haul around. Now an at home sort of project
* Mary Poppins pork pie style straw hat……..took out a row or two, as I’m making this up from the pictures from the movie. Raffia was stretching out too much. Definitely an in the studio type project, as I’m writing the pattern as I go.
* Knit baby hat in soft blue, a great take anywhere project. Aiming to make up several of these in different colors.
* Black & white cotton knit scarf. Done but the fringe. So, technically not done at all. Seem to have projects in this basket all the time. Done: But needing something!
Actually, that doesn’t seem like much at all. Should go match up a few more patterns with some yarn! :)