I was surprised to receive an email from Leah of The Weary Momma’s Crafty Creations telling me she had nominated Stitchknit for a Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you so much! I’m certain I knit better than I do anything related to my computer, so wish me luck as I attempt to follow the “rules” for the award!
Besides thanking Leah…………I’m to nominate 15 bloggers I follow. I’ve got 10 for my list today…………..and truly not certain I have it figured out how to link them here! Obviously, I need to let these folks know!
Then, I’m to tell the person who nominated me (Leah), 7 things about me.
And, lastly…no one is obligated to take the award, so don’t feel you need to accept. (it is fun, however, so do think about it!)
So, here goes…………..7 things about me:
1) Everything is better with great coffee. Current obsession is Starbucks’ Salted Caramel Mocha. Sadly, it’s not even offered during the summer! 😦
2) I’m happiest when creating something; it doesn’t really matter what!
3) I hate spending time in the kitchen. I can think of so many ways to better use the square footage allowed that room!
4) Love learning. Anything!
5) Favorite place I’ve visited: Western Samoa
6) I’m really not fond of going shopping for anything. Think online shopping is a true blessing!
7) Enjoy quiet, serene spaces.
Now, my list of blogs I truly enjoy & nominate for the Versatile Blogger Award:
I think I’m ready to push the Publish button here……crossing fingers, lighting a candle and bowing to the East…….. that all the links are in here correctly. (probably need to go back to cables or lace knitting………stuff I know how to do!)