I was surprised to receive an email from Leah of The Weary Momma’s Crafty Creations telling me she had nominated Stitchknit for a Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you so much! I’m certain I knit better than I do anything related to my computer, so wish me luck as I attempt to follow the “rules” for the award!
Besides thanking Leah…………I’m to nominate 15 bloggers I follow. I’ve got 10 for my list today…………..and truly not certain I have it figured out how to link them here! Obviously, I need to let these folks know!
Then, I’m to tell the person who nominated me (Leah), 7 things about me.
And, lastly…no one is obligated to take the award, so don’t feel you need to accept. (it is fun, however, so do think about it!) :)
So, here goes…………..7 things about me:
1) Everything is better with great coffee. Current obsession is Starbucks’ Salted Caramel Mocha. Sadly, it’s not even offered during the summer! :(
2) I’m happiest when creating something; it doesn’t really matter what!
3) I hate spending time in the kitchen. I can think of so many ways to better use the square footage allowed that room!
4) Love learning. Anything!
5) Favorite place I’ve visited: Western Samoa
6) I’m really not fond of going shopping for anything. Think online shopping is a true blessing!
7) Enjoy quiet, serene spaces.
Now, my list of blogs I truly enjoy & nominate for the Versatile Blogger Award:
I think I’m ready to push the Publish button here……crossing fingers, lighting a candle and bowing to the East…….. that all the links are in here correctly. (probably need to go back to cables or lace knitting………stuff I know how to do!)